Monday, June 22, 2015

Two weeks and two interviews

Well then! I haven't written my weekly recap in a while. Let's try to catch up on all of the stuff that is going on. So since the last recap, I've had two very successful interviews. One with FantasyHub and one with IBM Design. I got an offer with both, was completely floored with how amazing IBM was. Even though I wanted to start soon, I declined the FantasyHub offer.

Now I have been reviewing my thoughts these past 2 weeks on my habits and what I've been doing and it seems like I have a lot of excuses for NOT doing some of the things I've written down that I'd like to do. I haven't been doing my Insanity, content writing, pomodoros, and many other things.

Overall this month has been a bit of a wash and I think I'll have to stop beating myself up over it and just accept that I probably need it. I know I need that vacation time, even though I can't really consider this month "vacation" since I'm being hard on myself about doing it but it has been relaxing to just say "meh" and chill.

A lot of it is me sitting around thinking, "Well, I've finally done it...after 6 months of hard work I've finally got to the point where I can get a job that I want!" I'm getting the feeling that because of the fact that my life is about to change so drastically, I've already begun distancing myself from where I am now, and it's causing me to want to just push the fast forward button and that's exhausting.

I finally did a marathon of Game of Thrones. The first time I've let myself watch tv shows since I deleted everything back in January. I have been getting tons of inspiration from watching TED talks and other various things.

Overall, I still have some waiting to do (job wont start until Sept) and there are a lot of questions as well...but overall I am really excited.

Hopefully I can get through this massive annoying exhaustion thing where I just randomly can't seem to get out of bed, and then the next day I have tons of energy. I don't get it. I've been great for 5 months but the middle of May is when this really started happening.

I'm not sure if it is mental, physical, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment