Sunday, May 31, 2015

Got the Geekdom membership. Teamwork FTW!

I had a heck of a lot of fun this past week! I spent most of my time at the Geekdom working alongside Andrew and Tim for the Camp Gladiator website wedesign. It does present new challenges of trying to stay productive when being around people that you are working with, but also the ability to collab and figure things out makes it much more interesting.

I learned a lot about Angular and Grunt, although I'd have to really dive in and maybe do a tutorial to get it down 100%. Becoming a member of Geekdom is a good feeling as well, because being up there makes it easy to attend any of the events, and meet other people in the community.

Outside of doing mostly work there, I have been feeling quite exhausted after waking up in the mornings and sometimes sleeping a lot more. I missed / did half of a workout on 2 days so that sucked, but overall from a month of Insanity I can tell I am in way better shape and LOOK a lot better as well. I'm happy with my progress so far, and will continue to work hard going into the next 5 weeks.

That's pretty much it for the recap. I had a lot of high energy work done, but it was pretty dense so there isn't many small things to discuss. I'll be diving into my upcoming plans for my monthly recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment