Friday, April 10, 2015

It's such a good feeling to get feedback

Now that I've been creating content again for a short time and getting feedback, and seeing the retweets come in I am really stoked. It's a great feeling being able to see someone ask a question in a chat or forum, and have a video or post to link them as an answer!

Another cool thing I'll have to keep in mind is the amount of feedback that I get through Youtube. There are some great questions that come in there, which can be turned into posts as well.

I added comments and analytics to my actual website so I can start to see how people interact there. I definitely need to do a better front page though. It looks 'okay' on desktop but for some reason it gets all wonky on mobile and the view blog link isn't even clickable!

I had a chat with Josh about figuring out if I am ready for jobs or how to know, and he gave me the opportunity to work with him on one of his projects and list him as an employer / job experience so I took him up on that. I'll be doing some work on his upcoming podcast, which I chose to do since I want to eventually start my own podcast as well. I mean, I do like talking and all haha.

And...some health related stuff

So I recently went back to the 6 hours of sleep, but last night I grabbed a sleep timer app which is supposed to detect your cycles and wake you up at the right time. It actually woke me up at 5 hours and 21 minutes. AWESOME! I feel great too, unlike previously. I'm super excited to see how it does going forward.

I tried some transcendental meditation, which...apparently people try to market as some secret bullshit where you have to pay a guru a thousand dollars for a "word" but in reality you just...repeat some nonsensical phrase over and over for 20 minutes. Really simple haha. It actually worked out great, I HATED all other types of meditation, but this one was simple enough. I'll have to keep trying it out longer and see what results I get.

For some reason I've been feeling more hungry lately, like I just want to eat and eat. Seems a bit odd, but something to think about.

Yep, that's about it. Nothing else exciting going on lol. Time to focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment