Saturday, March 28, 2015

Taking time off is harder than I would have thought

Hey everyone! So far I am enjoying my days off. I went to see the final episode of The Hobbit (which was...okayish). I've been doing my best to relax and just be present. I still keep thinking about programming and how much I want to get things done, but I am gradually getting a bit more perspective and when I go back into it I think I'll be much more focused which was the goal of taking this time away.

I honestly don't know what to do with myself. I spent some time browsing artwork, and added a lot of new desktop backgrounds which was fun. I also have been playing around and practicing with memorization and speed reading. Other than that, I am sitting around pondering stuff or chatting with friends online.

I created a video as well, which would mark the first video in FOUR MONTHS for my channel. Check it out if you like:


Well, that's it really. I want to get better at meditating and relaxing, so I'll try to keep working on that. On monday I want to spend time doing some planning and really strategize so that going back into my next month I'll really be prepared to hit it hard with some laser focus.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment