Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm so inspired now!

Holy crap, I got an amazing response from the video that I put up a couple of days ago. Over 100 comments from my awesome viewers who are interested in programming and are still interested in following the channel. Overall I am really inspired and honored! I am ready to put out some helpful content now (more so than I was before).

I'm planning out my strategy for April today and tomorrow, which mostly involves more balance, as well as more focus for what I am doing.

Even though I didn't really have any interest in doing anything exciting by normal standards during this time off period, I certainly feel good about it. I was able to relax, and get some perspective. In the future I don't know if I'll need a whole week off. 4-5 days is more than enough it feels like. I'm just getting really antsy to get back to working on projects, especially now that I'll be taking at least 1 day each week to relax.

I started listening to a new podcast, "Ear Biscuits" by Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning and was surprised. I thought it was just a comedy cast, but it's actually an inspirational interview podcast with successful youtube and internet names. Really great stuff!

I don't have too much else to talk about really. I feel like I am in the calm before the storm because I'm really dreaming forward about what my Youtube, blog, and career have in store within the next year. I have a feeling things are going to get really exciting.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment